You can help us raise awareness of modern day slavery and show people ways of actively supporting the fight against it in different ways.
Unchosen are looking to recruit a part time Development Coordinator (16 hours per week) based in Bristol.
· Salary £24,000 pro rata (FTE 40 hours/week)
· Applications need to be received by 31st July 2014
· Interviews will take place on 6th August
Please click here for the recruitment pack.
Become an Unchosen film campaigner
Organise your own Unchosen Film Campaign and raise awareness of human trafficking in your local community.
This involves planning, fundraising and carrying out a full Unchosen event – but you will not have to do it alone. Our team will be there to support you all along the way, providing you with a ‘How to guide’, advice and help in finding partners.
Become an Unchosen volunteer
As a small organisation we can always use a helping hand to support the work that we do. You can for example:
- Become a Campaign Volunteer and help organise events happening in your area.
- Or become a General Volunteer and help us on a weekly or monthly basis. We are particularly looking for volunteers with backgrounds in fundraising, communications, IT, design or administration. You could work from home or our headquarters in Bristol.
Download a Volunteer Application Form: PDF Word DOC
For more information, get in touch at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!